Tern Vektron S10
All around the world, the way we get from A to B is changing. With the world on the cusp of auto-mobility, ride sharing, and the mainstream arrival of electric vehicles, it’s an exciting moment for transportation. To help drive this force of change, we developed the world’s most compact Bosch-driven electric bike. The Tern Vektron takes everything great about folding bikes—multi-modal commuting, portability for travel and storage—and accelerates it.
- Bosch Active Line Plus electric drivetrain for more torque and smoother acceleration
- Updated frame design, with a reclining battery for a lower center of gravity and better ride
- Integrated Atlas Rack works seamlessly with Thule Yepp Maxi and Nexxt Maxi child seats—no adapters needed
- Resizes in seconds to fit riders 147 – 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”) so a single bike can be shared by the family
- Fits easily on buses, subways and taxis for electric multi-modal commuting
- Stores under a desk for convenient theft protection; no need to bring a heavy lock