Tern Vektron P7i
The Vektron is a best-in-class electric bike that folds in 10 seconds to go on trains, in cars, and under desks. With an electric drivetrain, 20” wheel bikes are just as fast as 700c. That means riders can enjoy all the benefits of small wheels—compact size, low center of gravity, quick acceleration, maneuverable handling, and plenty of cargo space—with big wheel speed.
The Vektron P7i is equipped with a Nexus 7 internal-gear hub—so your ride stays tidy and hassle-free. And with hydraulic disc brakes, a sturdy rear rack, Valo Direct light, and fenders, it is ideal for your daily commute.
- German-engineered Bosch Active Line electric drivetrain—the industry leader in electric bike technology
- 7-speed internal geared Shimano hub for versatility and low maintenance
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- New frame design, with a reclining battery for a lower center of gravity and better ride
- Integrated Atlas Rack works seamlessly with Thule Yepp Maxi and Nexxt Maxi child seats—no adapters needed
- Resizes in seconds to fit riders 147 – 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”) so a single bike can be shared by the family