Tern GSD S10
Enormously Useful. Surprisingly Small.
The GSD is designed to carry two kids, a week’s worth of groceries, or 180 kg of cargo, but it’s only 180 cm long—the same length as a standard bike. With Tern’s best-in-class folding technology, it packs down small enough to fit in a VW Touran or an urban apartment. Plus, it adjusts to fit riders from 150 – 195 cm—so mom, dad and the kids can all share it.
A Utility Bike Designed to Fit Your Life.Despite everything it can haul, the GSD is actually the same length as a regular bike, so it fits anywhere a standard bike can. But there are lots of places a standard bike doesn’t fit. That’s why we designed it to pack down to 1/3rd its volume in only 10 seconds. That means you can store your utility bike in your urban apartment, fit it in the elevator, or stash it in a train for weekend getaways.
Carries the Family With room for up to two Thule Yepp Maxi child seats, plus grocery space to spare, the GSD lets you ditch the minivan. The low step-thru frame makes getting on and off much safer, and with an extra low center of gravity, the GSD is stable and steady.
- Bosch® Performance Line motor
- Bosch dual-battery system (400/500/900 Wh) for a range of up to 250 km
- Magura® MT5 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes
- Custom 62 mm Schwalbe® Super Moto-X tires with puncture protection
- Heavy-duty frame-integrated rack
- Boost thru-axle hubs
- Wide range of accessories, including the Cargo Hold Panniers
- Andros stem for handlebar height and reach adjustments
- Fits two Thule Yepp Maxi child seats, or one Thule Yepp Nexxt Maxi seat—no adapters needed